After seeking God first, then seeking counsel from some amazing godly friends, this is what I've learned in my couponing journey thus far:
1. Everything I do is for God's glory (Colossians 3:23, 1 Corinthians 10:31); that includes my work, parenting, being a wife, exercise, household chores, serving others, etc.--this includes couponing.
2. Couponing should not consume my life, only God should (Ex. 20:3-4).
3. I am not couponing to rip off stores or steal all the good deals from others. I am doing it to help provide for my family and to be a good steward of the money God blesses us with (Luke 16:10).
4. When I pray before making my grocery list and completing the shopping process, God is faithful. He always provides the savings we need & He always shows me my mistakes so I can improve the next time.
5. There needs to be a balance between saving money and eating healthy. I am not going to buy all the "dirt cheap" grocery items just because they're a good deal if I don't think it's in the interest of my family's health.
During my first 2 weeks of couponing, I saved $70 and saved $85 the second 2 weeks (we shop every other week unless we see good deals between those times). God is faithful in teaching me through His Word, great friends, and helpful websites and I am still learning how to maximize our money when it comes to groceries. :) Thank you to everyone who is helping me learn how to glorify God in everything I do & I appreciate everyone's feedback as I learn this process.